BakeGood shared with us this delicious Spring Vegetable Focaccia recipe, perfect for any Mother’s Day brunch. This recipe celebrates the colourful start to the warmer season with its appetizing hues thanks to the variety of herbs and veggies used. Delicious on its own or dipped in a dish of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, this focaccia is sure to impress.
Spring Vegetable Focaccia
● 3 cups all-purpose flour
● 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann’s® Quick Rise Yeast
● 1 tablespoon sugar
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1-2/3 cups of very warm water (120°F to 130°F)
● 4 tbsp Mazola Right Blend Oil, Divided
● 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
● 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
● 4-6 Slices Proscuitto
● 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
● 3 Sprigs Fresh Dill
● 2 tablespoons Mazola® Right Blend Oil
1. Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add oil and water, stirring until well mixed. Spread dough into the greased 13×9-inch pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
2. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push multiple holes into the dough. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over the dough; gently press in vegetables and prosciutto. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
3. Cover and let rise additional 15 minutes while the oven preheats to 375°F.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Let cool slightly, sprinkle with fresh dill, and slice.