Armstrong Cheese shared with us this delicious recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Panini, perfect for satisfying your pizza cravings in a flash. These delightful paninis come together in just 20 minutes, featuring the perfect combination of crispy naan bread, zesty tomato pizza sauce, small pepperoni slices, Armstrong MEGA Thick Marble Cheddar Cheese, and a colourful medley of diced bell peppers. With a quick stint in the panini oven, they’re transformed into hot, gooey, and utterly scrumptious sandwiches that will transport your taste buds straight to the pizzeria. Ideal for a speedy lunch or a tasty dinner, these Pepperoni Pizza Paninis are a must-try for pizza lovers on the go.
Pepperoni Pizza Panini
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 plain naan bread
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomato pizza sauce
- 90 g (1/2 cup) small pepperoni, cut into thin slices
- 4 slices of Armstrong MEGA Thick Marble Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
1. Preheat panini oven to medium.
2. Spread tomato sauce over entire surface of naan bread. Top only half of the bun surfaces with remaining ingredients and close bread to form a sandwich.
3. Bake two sandwiches at a time in panini oven for 3 minutes.