Roasted Revolution is a popular corn-on-the-cob food truck that has taken the culinary scene by storm. Giang Nguyen brings the taste of Mexico to Vancouver with his mouthwatering Mexican Street Corn (Elote) recipe. Experience the vibrant flavours of Mexican street food right in Vancouver with this easy and delicious recipe. The combination of grilled corn on the cob, creamy mayo, tangy parmesan cheese, and a blend of spices will transport your taste buds to the lively streets of Mexico City, even if you’re miles away.
Mexican Street Corn
- Corn on the cob
- Parmesan cheese
- Chilli powder
- Onion powder
- Lemon pepper
1. Begin by cooking the corn on the cob until it is tender. This can be done by boiling the corn or grilling it.
2. Once the corn is cooked, spread a layer of mayo evenly over each cob.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese generously over the mayo-coated corn.
4. Next, sprinkle chilli powder, paprika, onion powder, and lemon pepper over the parmesan cheese. You can adjust the amount of these spices according to your taste preferences.
5. Serve the Mexican street corn while it’s still hot, allowing everyone to enjoy the flavourful combination of the toppings and the sweetness of the corn.