BakeGood shared with us this delicious Frozen Lime Cheesecake Pie recipe. As simple as tasty, it is a perfect dessert to show off with your guests.
Frozen Lime Cheesecake Pie
● 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White Corn Syrup
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1/2 cup milk
● 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
● 1/4 cup lime juice
● 1 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into cubes
● 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
● 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened to taste
● Additional grated lime peel, for garnish
1. Blend corn syrup, sugar, milk, lime peel and lime juice on medium speed in a blender until smooth. With blender running, gradually add cream cheese cubes; blend just until smooth.
2. Pour into pie crust. Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
3. To serve, garnish with whipped cream and grated lime peel.