Armstrong Cheese shared with us this delicious recipe for Bacon Egg Cheese and Avocado Toast. In just 20 minutes, you can create a mouthwatering masterpiece featuring crispy bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, creamy avocado, and the indulgent melt of Armstrong MEGA Thick Marble Cheddar Cheese. Served on toasted country-style bread and garnished with chives, this dish yields four delightful servings that will kickstart your day with flavour and satisfaction.
Bacon Egg Cheese and Avocado Toast
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 whole, ripe avocado
- 4 slices country-style bread, toasted
- 4 to 8 slices Armstrong MEGA Thick Marble Cheddar Cheese slices
- Salt and pepper
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Cook the bacon in a non-stick pan. Remove from the pan and set on a paper towel. Once cool, chop into small pieces. Set aside. Wipe the grease from the pan and set the pan aside.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a fork. Add the bacon and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the same pan you cooked the bacon in, set over medium heat. Stir from time to time until the eggs are cooked. Remove from the heat.
4. Place the eggs on the toast and top each one with Armstrong MEGA Marble Cheddar cheese slices. Place in the oven until cheese is completely melted.
5. Remove from the oven and top with avocado and chives.