Paragon Tea Room gave us their recipe for Iced Strawberry Matcha Latte. This recipe is perfect for the spring and summer! It is easy to make and a great introduction to matcha for those who haven’t tried it before.
Iced Strawberry Matcha Latte
– 16 oz serving cup
– Small sifter
– Bamboo whisk
– Small shallow bowl (for whisking matcha)
– Small bowl
– 3 TSP Ceremonial Matcha
– 75 ml Hot water
– 2-3 TBSP Strawberry jam strawberry puree works as well
– 2 TSP White sugar or honey
– 1 Cup Oat milk or your favourite choice of dairy
– 3/4 Cup Ice
– Place your sifter over the shallow bowl and sift through the matcha powder.
– Pour in the hot water. Using the bamboo whisk, whisk the matcha until a small foam layer appears.
– In the serving cup, add in the strawberry jam, followed by the ice cubes. Then, gently pour in the milk.
– In a small bowl, mix the sugar or honey with a little bit of hot water (to dissolve). Then pour the sweetener directly into the serving cup with milk.
– Top it off with the matcha shot and then you’re ready to enjoy a beautiful layered drink! Just don’t forget to stir it before you enjoy it!