Chef Maryam Ghargharechi, owner of Limitless Home Chef, shared this Holiday dairy-free Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe to try at home. Enjoy!
Holiday dairy-free double chocolate zucchini bread
Cook time: 1 Hour
-1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
-1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 1/2 cups grated green zucchini with skin. (grated on the largest holes of a box grater)
-1 cup sugar
-3 eggs -room temperature
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup vegetable oil (such as canola)
-3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
-1/2 cup toasted walnut
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch loaf pan vegetable oil.
3. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a generous overhang on the long edges.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
5. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over-mix.
7. Add the chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with toasted walnuts and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
9. Cool bread in the loaf pan for 15 minutes, then use the parchment paper to remove the loaf and transfer to a wire rack until completely cool.